When you trying to send an email to your friends, or any business person & suddenly you will get an error code 8770, actually this error means you are no longer to send any type of messages. Normally, it occurred only when you send the messages or file whose size is too large.
Some Reasons of Error 8770 are as Follows:–
- If the file or message size is too large
- There is not enough space in your outbox
- If the file or email size is more than 25MB in size
Steps To Fix The Error 8770 In Gmail Are As Follows:-
- Gmail account work on some specific web browsers like internet explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla etc. So make sure you have one of a web browser. In case your web browser is not working then simply switch to another one to send your files or message.
- Sometimes this problem has occurred due to the proxy setting. Thus, try to turn off your proxy setting.
- If you are using Google Chrome then open the Customizer and Controls Google Chrome and then choose the setting. After that search network as well as select to change proxy setting
- Select the button LAN setting as well as unchecked you are using a proxy server for your LAN -> click on button OK.
- Now, your proxy setting is disabled.
However, if you are still not able to fix Gmail error code 8770 then contact gmail customer service by phone.