Nowadays, many users are troubled by “Certificate Error” with their Gmail Account and not able to access account because of it. If you are also facing such issue and want an instant solution then either get Gmail customer care or follow below-given steps to resolve your issue by yourself. Actually, if you see any of the error messages like Email security not guaranteed, Certificate error and Username and password not accepted that means your other email service may not support a secure connection.
Reasons for Getting Certificate Error of Gmail Account are as Follows:-
- Certificate expired or not yet valid
- Certificate not trusted
- Subject and hostname mismatch
- Certificate has been changed
- Certificate not found
Steps to Help Repair the Error Are As Follows:-
- Click on the “More info”, on the error message.
- Tap More Share, in the top right.
- You can report it to your other email service
Important: Sometimes a user might need to do a search for the contact info of your other email service.
Method to Fix Error “Username and password not accepted”
First of all, check with your other email service for:-
- Whether it’s essential an app-specific password sign in
- All info is correct related to the server, port, and security settings etc.
Solution of Error – Email Security Not Guaranteed
In case your other email service provider doesn’t support the highest-level of safety for your messages, then you will get following warning “Email security not guaranteed”.
Tap the Down arrow Down Arrow, in the “Security type” section and then Select None.
then your connection to your email service won’t be encrypted. In short, someone might see the password, username or email information of your added account.