There are billions of mail users around the world who sends and receives mails on daily basis and those mails can be professional or personal. An individual can remember only a couple emails ID that he/she uses frequently to send & receive messages. But in general, you have to send emails to numerous other IDs as well. To recall important mailing address, Yahoo is offering the saving option where you can save your contacts and can get your required contacts directly from the contact lists. But, it can be exceptionally problematic if the saved contact is gone missing.
Note: with these steps, you can restore contacts that were deleted within past 30 days only.
Restore individual Removed Contacts in Yahoo:
- Open your Yahoo ID and click on the Content icon.
- In the left column, click on the Deleted Contacts.
- Pick the contact you want to restore.
- Now, click on Restore Contacts to add them back to the list.
If you want to restore entire list, then follow these steps:
- Click on Contact icon
- Now click on Action and pick Restore from backup.
- From the drop-down menu, select a date to restore.
- Click on Restore option.
We hope this post is helpful for you. Still, if you are facing some issues, then contact yahoo help that are a toll-free number of experts to get proper guidelines about any technical issue with ease.